Monday, May 12, 2008

on commenting

okay so that whole restricting comments thing is not working out. it's too restrictive and basically i can't figure out how to remove the straightjacket while still feeling secure, so, insecurity it is!

here's what mise-en-abyme had to say about the matter anyhoo anyhow

"I want to reiterate, for the eleventy-billionth time, that when someone has a viewpoint (usually feminist) that veers from the accepted societal norms, it is not because they are uninformed (i.e "Ignorant" with a capital I), it is because they have a DIFFERENT opinion!

Mind-boggling, I know.

oh, if I had a members bill for everytime I have been told by a man that I just don't "understand" the issue. I understand. and I disagree from an informed (often thoroughly) position."

and here's what clyde had to say last night about basically everything she thinks:

"i'm right".

loves it.

-gert

2 comments:

kittentits said...

Someone commented on my blog to tell me that I was sad, lonely and desperate. Needless to say, mean anonymous interneters make me want to barf.

But to quote Bodhi from Point Break: "If you want the ultimate, you have to be willing to pay the ultimate price." Actually, that quote wasn't as appropriate as I thought it would be, but you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

i am right. except when i'm wrong. which is 70% of the time.